Michael Kosach (?, on top of the mound) and Lesja Ukrainka. Village Gadjach district, Poltava region, 8 (20) August 1898.
Lesja Ukrainka in the company of his brother Michael and Photius Krasicky went to Brovarky to look at the mounds and photograph them (Lesja Ukrainka. Letter to sister Olga from 12 Aug 1898)
After edition: Lesja Ukrainka. – K.: Soviet school, 1979, p. 102.