The house at Striletska St., 26 in Kyiv. On the left – Striletska str., on the right – Rejtarska str. Photo of the 1970s (?)
Filed by edition: Lesja Ukrainka. – K.: Soviet School, 1979, p. 32.
In this house, which belonged to someone Solonina, Lesja with her mother, brother Michael and sister Olga lived two winter seasons:
- from the second half of September 1881 (arrival from Lutsk) until April 1882 (except for a few days in late November – early December, when they traveled to Lutsk to visit their father); from Kyiv they have already returned to Kolodjazhne;
- from September 1, 1882 (arrival from Kolodjazhne) to May 25, 1883 (departure to Kolodjazhne; Julian style dates).
The grateful descendants demolished this memorable house, now here in an .