The house in Novograd-Volynsky where Lesja Ukrainka lived in her parent’s family
(Kosachiv str., 5a)
In the fall of 1873 P. A. Kosach with his family – his wife Olga Petrivna (Olena Pchilka), son Mykhailo and daughter Larisa (Lesja Ukrainka) moved from the Okruzhko’s house (now – Sobornosti Str., 76/2) to the Zavadsky’s house (now – Kosachiv Str., 5a).
Here, on May 26, 1877, their daughter Olga was born – the younger sister of Lesja Ukrainka and her first biographer.
In September – October 1878 Elena Antonovna Kosach (P. A. Kosach’s sister) visited P. A. Kosach’s family. This was reflected in the Lesja Ukrainka’s poetry "Forgotten words», Written on July 9, 1900
In summer 1879 Kosach’s family transferred to Lutsk.
In 1999, the Museum of the Kosach family opened in this building.
Photo June 9, 2017 from .